Pride and Prejudice
By Jane Austen
May 3-5 and 10-12
Fri-Sat, 7:00p; Sun, 2:00p
hyde park opera house
Pride and Prejudice is a theatrical version of Jane Austen’s classic novel involving manners, courtship and relationships. Finding a husband is hardly Elizabeth Bennet's most urgent priority. But with four sisters, an overzealous match-making mother, and a string of unsuitable suitors, it's difficult to escape the subject. In this romantic comedy, the attraction between two characters triumphs over the pride of one, and the prejudice of the other.
Mr. Bennet: Thom Smith
Mrs. Bennet: Wendy Lippmann
Jane: Ashley Creighton
Elizabeth (Lizzy): Elisabeth Ortiz
Mary: Federica Velutini-Hoffmann
Katherine (Kitty): Madeline Lippmann
Lydia: Kayla Grenier
Lady Lucas: Brenda Smith
Charlotte: Rebecca Gagni
Mr. Bingley: Sam Lewis
Miss Bingley: Cassandra Machia
Mr. Darcy: Marcus Becherer
Mr. Collins: Chris Demars
Mr. Wickham: Caleb Magoon
Lady Catherine de Bourgh: Karin Shearer
Hill: David Smith
Carol Olson Tracey Morin
NOTES ABOUT AUDITIONS
* Attend either day
* Please bring your calendar with you to note schedule conflicts!
* Auditions start at 1:00pm SHARP
* No appointment necessary
* Wear clothes and shoes you can move in/dance in
* No need to bring prepared material; readings from the script will be used. Visit this page for any updates in advance of auditions.
NOTES ABOUT REHEARSAL SCHEDULE
* Expect 3 (or more) rehearsals per week.
* Not all cast members will be required to be at every rehearsal - we value your volunteer time!!